You are asked to read the following terms carefully before (“You”) accept these Terms by signing the Service Agreement.
Billions United is made available and are governed by the terms of this agreement or any other document describing features and conditions.
This is realized through an account that allows You the send short messages (SMS) and send up to 160 characters in SMS format to the recipients defined in your database. Billions United will attempt to deliver all of the SMS messages that You have addressed to Billions United. Billions United uses a third-party (Indian or international network operator) for delivering SMS messages and does thus not sign responsible for the actual delivery of Your short message (SMS).
Under no circumstances can Billions United guarantee the delivery of messages abroad. Billions United is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages caused by, but not limited to, delayed or failed delivery of short messages (SMS).
In consideration of your use of Billions United services, You agree to be solely responsible for:
- Providing true, accurate, current and complete information about You as prompted by the SMS Service Agreement (“Agreement”), and
- Maintaining and promptly updating the Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate, out of date, or incomplete, Billions United has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete; Billions United may suspend or terminate Your account. This also applies to any of your applications causing any damage or disturbance to Billions United service systems.
You are responsible for the access of the SMS-Systems by any third person. This especially refers to all costs and charges for all, without limitation, SMS-messages that Billions United sends out under your account. You are solely responsible for the security of your password and should under no circumstances make it available to any third person.
You understand that all information, data, text, messages, or other material (“Content”) whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that You, and not Billions United and are entirely responsible for all Content that you transmit via the Services. Billions United does not control the Content posted via the Services and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the Content that You submit, and You, not Billions United, have full responsibility for the Content, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright. You agree to not use the Services to intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or internation al law, or any regulations having the force of law. A recipient that does not wish to receive SMS messages including advertisements or promotions and states this clearly towards Billions United or You have to remove him/her data from the mailing list. You are responsibly that you do not send any further messages to this recipient. If You use the Services for advertisement or promotion, Your message has to contain a hotline number.
Billing and payment
You can pay online by directly crediting the amount in our Bank Account or You can send us payment via Demand Draft, Cheque etc. The accounts will be credited only after the payment has been received by us
Duration and Termination of Agreement
This Agreement runs for an indefinite period. The Agreement can be terminated by a party at any time by written notice to the other party under keeping to a notice period of 30 days prior to the date of the termination of Agreement.
Billions United, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password and use of the Services, and remove and discard any Content within the Services if Billions United believes that You have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement. Any termination of Your access to the SMS-System and Services under any provision of the terms of this Agreement may be effected without prior notice, and Billions United may immediately delete Your account and/or bar any further access to such files or Services. Further, Billions United will not be liable to You or any third-party for any termination, modification, or suspension of the Services.
Notices and Modification of Agreement/Services
Billions United may send notices to You via e-mail or regular mail. The Services may also provide notices of changes to the Terms of this Agreement or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to You generally on the Services.
Billions United reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any party thereof) with or without notice. Changes in pricing such as the monthly minimum turnover or the price for short messages (SMS) will be made available to You with prior notice. If You don’t send a written termination of the Agreement to Billions United keeping to the period of notice as defined in this Agreement, You agree to any changes in pricing or changes of the terms, whichever is applicable.
Reservation of Proprietary Rights
The Services and any software used in connection with Billions United contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Content contained in third-party advertisements or information presented to You through the Services or advertises is protected by copyright, trademarks, service marks, patents, publicity rights, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Billions United or advertisers, You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Services or the software in whole or in part.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- Your use of the Services is at Your sole risk. The Services and information (as defined under Billions United Services) are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Billions United makes no representations, warranties, or guaranties as to the quality, suitability, truth, accuracy or completeness of any of the Content transmitted via the Services.
- Billions United makes no warranty that:
- The Services will meet your requirements,
- The Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable.
- Any material obtained through the use of the Services is done at Your own discretion and risk and You are solely responsible for any damage to Your computer system or loss of Data that results from the download of such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by You from Billions United or through or from Billions United will create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms of this Agreement. Billions United employees are not authorized to vary these terms.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent not prohibited by applicable law, Billions United is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages or loss of profits, revenue, goodwill, use, data, electronically transmitted orders, or other economic advantage (even if Billions United has been advised of the possibility of such damages), however caused and regardless of the theory of liability, arising out of or related to:
- The use of or the inability to use the Services;
- The cost or procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Services;
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of Your transmission or Data;
- Statements or conduct of any third-party on the Services; or
- Any other material relating to the Services.
Billions United will not be liable on account of any inaccuracy of information on this web site. It is the responsibility of the visitor to further research the information on the site. Any breach of privacy or of the information provided by the database vendors to Billions United to be placed on the website by technical or any other means is not the responsibility of Billions United. Billions United does not guarantee confidentiality of information provided to it by any person acquiring/using all/any information displayed on the Billions United website or any of its other websites / domains owned and operated by Billions United.
Billions United does share personally identifiable data of any individual with other companies / entities / agents without obtaining permission. Billions United shall share all such information that it has in its possession in response to legal process, such as a court order or subpoena. The user shall not utilize the services offered by Billions United in any manner so as to impair the interests and functioning of Billions United. The user undertakes not to duplicate, modify and distribute material of Billions United unless specifically authorized by Business United in this regard. The user undertakes not to establish any deep link or other connection to any specific page of Billions United other than the Home Page without obtaining prior consent of Billions United.
The user expressly states that the information/ data being fed into the network of Billions United by the user is correct and complete in all respects and does not contain any false, distorted, manipulated, fraudulent or misleading facts or averments. Billions United expressly disclaims any liability arising out of the said information/ data so fed into the network of Billions United by the user. Further, the user agrees to indemnify Billions United for all losses incurred by Billions United due to any false, distorted, manipulated, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent or misleading facts or otherwise objectionable averments made by the user on the network of Billions United.
Payments for the services offered by Billions United shall be on a 100% advance basis. Refund if any will be at the sole discretion of Billions United. Billions United offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customers card/bank accounts.
We, at Billions United are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us on the registration page of the website.
“Personal Information” means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit Billions United Web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
Third Party Services
Third parties provide certain services available on www.billionsunited.com. “Billions United” may provide information, including Personal Information, that ‘Billions United’ collects on the Web to third-party service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services. Service providers are also an important means by which ‘Billions United’ maintains its Web site and mailing lists. ‘Billions United’ will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on Billions United’s behalf.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized disclosure or destruction of data.
- We restrict access to your personally identifying information to companies/firms/agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve services.
- The entire database provided by us would be DNC filtered so as to avoid people who do not wish to receive calls or any other promotional campaign done by the company on their cell phone.
- We sell database to the companies/firms/agent assuming that they will only restrict themselves inorder to promote their products and not for any other means. In any case, Billions United should not be held responsible for breach done by any companies/firms or agents.
- ‘Billions United’ will not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent’s permission.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- ‘Billions United’ does rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies to provide products or services, under the following circumstances
- We provide the information to trusted partners/agents/companies who work with ‘Billions United’ under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to communicate with you about offers from companies and their marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information provided by ‘Billions United’
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We transfer information about you if ‘Billions United’ is acquired by or merged with another company.
- ‘Billions United’ displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria – for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- ‘Billions United’ does provide personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- ‘Billions United’ advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
- ‘Billions United’ works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you to companies/firms/agents who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
‘Billions United’ reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
Billions United does not store or keep credit card data. Billions United uses the maximum care as is possible to ensure that all or any data / information in respect of credit cards does not fall in the wrong hands.
Billions United shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure of any information concerning the user’s account and password and with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Note: The terms in this agreement may be changed by Billions United at any time. Billions United is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction.