A digital marketing executive is responsible for looking into the online marketing strategies for the organization. You should plan and execute marketing campaigns, and maintain and supply content for the organization’s website. … Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns. Manage organization’s website.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing executive will work with the marketing team and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executives to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, SMS, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS/BTech (Computer Science)/ degree in marketing or a related field. Fresher’s would also be evaluated.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns/ SMS
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement